Your order starts here. ;)

Name:
Email Address:
Full address
Postal Code
Contact Number
Item code and quantity
Postage Method Pos Laju
Pos Ekspress

Form provided by Freedback.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Year End Sale!! Happy shopping shoppers!! ;)

Thursday, January 6, 2011

S.O.R.R.Y =(




                                                         Assalamualaikum gorgeous. =)

First of all, I'd like to seek an apology for not updating this blog approximately about, a month I think? Sorry yeah. Actually new stocks are here but sorry guys I've no time to update and show you guys the new batches of stocks due to the time and other constraints. So sorrrayyyy.

Oh before that, I wanna thank all of the shoppers that had purchased any item/(s) from QQQ. I <3 you guys alot. Jazakallahu Khairan Kathira. =D

InsyaAllah, sooner or later I'll update this blog more frequent. Till then. Have a nice day hijabers. =)


p/s: Calling to all Unitenians, I'm selling via offline too. Just drop by to my house yeah. Crumple shawls, dual tone cotton inners and lots more are available now. Limited stocks only. =D



No comments:

Post a Comment